Update 20th July:
We are thrilled to announce the re-opening of the studio on the 1st August!
It has been almost 4 months to the day since we closed our doors and took classes online, although it feels like a lot longer. We have missed you all so much and can’t wait to see you all for classes in the studio soon.
We can’t thank you enough for your continued support during this time, as you know we are a family run business and these have been challenging times for all. It is because of you, our loyal community, that we are able to open our doors again.
When you return we will have a few surprises for you all to enjoy, and adjustments to the studio to ensure it’s at the highest standard for your care and safety.
Please read the following information, and should you have any queries, please reach out to us.
- This August, we will run a reduced schedule and you will see some changes in booking & cancellation procedures as well as smaller class sizes to ensure we adhere to social distancing measures. We are excited to still be able to provide live-streamed classes to you, which will be streamed simultaneously from the studio sessions, as well as On-Demand sessions coming soon.
- Class sizes have been reduced to 9 people per class, there will be markers on the floor to identify distance between mats
- Please arrive within the designated time of 15-10 minutes before class, should you arrive too early, we may not be able to let you in due to class crossover in reception.
- Please bring your own equipment to classes, should you need to borrow ours, this will be your own choice – you can bring a pillow-case, towel, blanket or use provided paper towels to cover the borrowed equipment
- Face masks will be provided for you should you wish to use them, please ask at reception and you will be given a disposable mask.
- We have recently installed no contact hygiene devices & hand sanitiser stations as well as renovated our reception area to provide more space for you upon entering and exiting classes.
- All arrivals to sessions will be through reception via the Old Farm Avenue entrance to ensure no congestion in reception
- All classes going forward will have a 30-day booking policy, this is to ensure we keep bookings under control for our new reduced class capacity sizes as well as ensuring we are able to monitor local lock-down situations.
- We will be keeping our normal cancellation policy of 3 hours before class starts, however we will be enforcing a No-Show charge, meaning if you do not attend your studio class & didn’t cancel, you will be charged £3.
- Those on non-contract passes (class passes, intro offers & drop-in’s) please do contact us when you feel ready to return, and we can extend your current or expired passes – all current members will have received emails with information regarding their contracts.
We are very excited to share with you all that while we have been renovating our reception area, we have managed to squeeze in a retail section for all your Yoga goodies, apparel and holistic treats! We can’t wait for you to see this addition to our studio.
There are a few more surprises up our sleeves which will be announced in the coming months and hopefully from this lock-down we will all be on a new journey at Calm Collective, stronger than ever.
Thank you for continuing to support us, we can’t wait to welcome you back
Tracy & Lua
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
How we’re striving to make Calm Collective safe and comfortable for your enjoyment
- Daily deep cleaning
- Cleaning between classes
- Lower capacity classes to ensure adequate social distancing
- Hand sanitisers and hand soap provided for your use
- PPE for your use should you wish to use it
- Single use paper towels for reducing cross contamination
- Please bring your own equipment to classes, however you can borrow ours & cover with paper towels, or purchase your own mat from our retail store
- Mat cleaner for your unlimited use
- Longer gaps between classes to reduce congestion
- Booking for classes will only be available 30 days in advance
- Class sizes will be reduced & social distancing between mats will be enforced, the Aviary will no longer be used for classes until social distancing guidelines are reduced
- “No Shows” will be charged £3 per missed class
- There will be only one entrance to the studio (via reception)
- All personal items are to be stored in the individual cubby’s & hooks provided
- There will be 30-minute gap between classes to reduce congestion in reception
- We will ask you leave one at a time from the studio to avoid the reception getting too busy
- You must wash your hands with the soap or hand sanitiser provided upon entry
- Please bring your own mat & props.
- We do have equipment available for use, however this will your own choice to use them
Update 19th March:
To our wonderful Calm Crew,
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding during this time.
Calm Crew, our last studio classes for a little while will be this Friday 20th March – from Saturday onwards, the studio will be closed.
While we are pretty devastated that we won’t be seeing all of your wonderful faces everyday at the studio, we are so full of gratitude for our community, our wonderful Calm Crew who have supported us, grown with us and stuck with us through it all.
We hope to grow in a new way with you as we take classes online, live-streaming some of your favourite sessions that you can enjoy in your own home. Find out more here
This isn’t closure forever, we will be back, and we can’t wait to go on this new online journey with you all.
See you on the screen 📺
Tracy & Lua